Re: [Xen-users] OpenSuse 10.2 & Xen 3.1 initrd file missing

Hi Chris,

well I had the sam problem. It's seems that the initrd itself is missing. I've
just made an initrd with(example):

mkinitrd /boot/initrd-xen.img 2.6.18-xen

(if I remember it right)... if you got some special hardware, like HDD Controller which needs extra kernel-modules please make sure they're build into the initrd otherwise your HDD's won't be recognized(you can check it with the -v option in mkinitrd).

Cheers,
 Marcel