RE: [Xen-users] OpenSuse 10.2 & Xen 3.1 initrd file missing

  • To: "Chris Laware" <claware@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 18:31:15 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:29:48 -0700

This is probably why the initrd generation fails in the first place -
it's trying to locate a file that doesn't exist, due to a space missing
between the /boot/init-xen.img and /etc/fstab in the mkinitrd (which is
a script file) - You may be able to get a new mkinitrd from SuSE or you
can try to hack yours by adding a space where it's looking for the
fstab.

--
Mats