Fwd: Re: [Xen-users] asus P5B Delux not booting xen (ACPI problem?)

I don't know - I'm also faced to this problem but my computer is not complete
(get my ASUS P5B Delux this afternoon).

Maybe http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect_setup_debian_etch will help.
It would be nice if you could tell me if you succeeded.
regards, Oliver