Re: [Xen-users] Re: Cloning a Windows VM

Hi,

Ligesh a écrit :
On Thu, Jun 21, 2007 at 01:01:40AM +0200, Artur Linhart - Linux communication
wrote:

 That's the brute force method, which is what I am doing now. But it takes too
long, and you needlessly copy all the blanks in the file system to the new
location. Also, you need the ability to resize the partition, so that's not a
solution. For instance, I want to clone a 2GB windows into a 4GB lvm. How do I
go about it?

Sorry if I repeat myself, but clonezilla just do all that !
  * It only take care of _used_ space
* you can edit partition table before restoring, thus allowing growing or shrinking.

My 2 cts

Bests
JT