[Xen-users] Resizing Windows LVM makes it unbootable

  Hi,

   I have a working windows lvm of 1.62GB size. I just do an lvextend +1Gb on
it, and then the Guest gets stuck at 'booting from harddisk' the initial stage.
Is there something more I should do? I had tried getting it working with parted
etc, but it doesn't seem to work. Is there some documentation on manipulating
windows image files and the partitions inside them?

   Thanks.