[Xen-users] Re: Managing DomU partitions in XEN+LVM systems?

 Sorry to intrude into a past thread. But I merely did an lvextend on a windows
image, and then Xen completely refuses to boot itself. It just hangs at the
initial 'booting from harddisk' stage, and doesn't even go to windows. I am
using Xen 3.0.4 on RHEL-5. Is this a bug in Xen-3.0?

 Can someone confirm that what's explained below works properly in practice? I
extended the partition using parted, but even then it doesn't go past the
initial stage. But again, shouldn't windows boot if you merely do an lvextend.
I mean, I am not expecting it to automatically fill the new space--for that
ntfsresize, and parted/fdisk are needed--but should Xen hang at the beginning
itself on a mere lvextend?

 what's the Xen version Jordi used?

 Thanks a lot in advance.