Re: [Xen-users] how to use "xm migrate" ?

To use migrate you have to enable it in the xend config. also I do not think that would work. migrate is to move it from 1 dom0 to another. if you want to duplicate a vm all you have to do is copy the conf change to vif, and name settings and copy the fs img or underlying filesystem to another location.

-Chris

openbsd shen wrote:
I have a vm named "rhel4" is running, I want duplicate it, then I use command:
xm migrate rhel4 -l 127.0.0.1

but it said:
Error: can't connect: Connection refused

how can I duplicate it in localhost?

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete this
material from any computer.

In accordance with industry regulations, all messages are retained and are subject to monitoring. This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content and is believed to be clean. Securities offered through Cantella & Co., Inc., Member NASD/SIPC. Home Office: 2 Oliver Street, 11th Floor, Boston, MA 02109
Telephone: (617)521-8630