Re: [Xen-users] how to use "xm migrate" ?

Hi,

> I have a vm named "rhel4" is running, I want duplicate it, then I
> use command:
> xm migrate rhel4 -l 127.0.0.1
this is not for duplication, but as it says for migrating from one physical system to an other!

Both system must have access to the identical image-file that has to be on a "shared" driver but both systems never, ever can run concurrently - the access from two virtual machines on one physical image is not possible!

> Error: can't connect: Connection refused
This is correct, it makes no sense to migrate on one physical system.

> how can I duplicate it in localhost?
Shut down the virtual system, copy the image, create a new config, do needed modifications and start both system.
--

Chau y hasta luego,

Thorolf