RE: [Xen-users] How can get information about a domain

Yes, you could. The only problem with this is that you'd be dependant on
a third party tool on top of xen to get the information.

Of course, it also adds the benefit of being able to handle qemu and kvm
guest - if that's of any importance.

But it's probably better to use libvirt directly for this purpose - but
it depends on what software tools you want to use at the web interface
production, I suppose.

--
Mats