Re: [Xen-users] Xen as virtual KVM

> Just so that you understand it: It's perfectly possible to use ALL
> versions of OS's as HVM domains, so you could just set up your Linux and
> Windows domains to use HVM all the way - the graphics may not be as
> snappy as you get on real hardware, but it's definitely usable for
> testing purposes. And the advantage here is that you don't need any
> "messing about", and you can even leave all of them running at once and
> just click on the task-bar for which one you want to run at any given
> time (or run several in parallel - you just can't see all of them if you
> don't have a HUGE display on Dom0).

In fact, you could try running a virtual machine display full screen on each
virtual desktop, then switch between them using ctrl+alt+left/right - that
way you can have a different OS on each side of a cube (and be able to zoom
out and look at all of them at once).

Cheers,
Mark

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.