Re: [Xen-users] EMACS in domU

Jordi Espasa Clofent escribió:
Hi all,

When I use emacs editor inside domU (through xm console <domU>) the
appearance is very dirty. ¿Is there any method for improve this poor
displaying?

In fact I've seen the xm console appearance and behaviour tends to be
odd and dirty. ¿Really is it?

In my experience, the XEN console is a little bit dirty and doesn't draw very well. Sometimes gets as if it needs a reset, like when you do a cat on a binary file. I rather use ssh to get a shell on a domU system, then you will see how emacs performance improves.

Hope it helps you,
Miguel