RE: [Xen-users] EMACS in domU

  • To: "Miguel Araujo" <maraujo@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 10:39:21 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 01:37:51 -0700

Or if you want to be really fancy, you can run Emacs on X-windows by doing "ssh
-X domU" and starting "emacs", which will display on Dom0 (or the machine
you're doing ssh from, I use a different machine than Dom0 to do all my work
on, using "ssh -X" to connect to both Dom0 and DomU's.

--
Mats