RE: [Xen-users] out of memory with xen

Try writing a user-mode program that allocates memory in fair-sized
chunks [also make sure that at least one byte in every page (4K) is
"touched" so that the lazy allocator actually DOES allocate the page -
there's probably another way of forcing this too, but I don't know what
method that is!] - then quickly release the memory at the time when you
start the new domain.

But I still think using the "dom0_mem=" option is the better solution,
as that guarantees how much memory you can give to DomU's.

--
Mats
[snip]