[Xen-users] (no subject)

Hi,

I am a newbie to xen and I have a very basic understanding of xen and its
architecture.
This is my requirement:
My Dom 0: Ubuntu Feisty
Dom U: RHEL3

Now I have got my Dom 0 running. The problem is with Dom U. I'm just not
sure how I
should create a xen enabled RHEL3 image.
I happen to find a lot of documentation to install other ubuntu flavours
using debootstrap or
to download images from jailtime.org  where RHEL3's image is not available
But I couldn't find any documentation to build a xen enabled image from
scratch using the
CDs...
I would really appreciate if someone could help me out with this.

Rgds
Harish