[Xen-users] xen RHEL5/x86_64 @everything installs hang on blocked state

Hi,

I can do a RHEL5/x86_64 anaconda install into a dumU when I select a
few packages only. When I ask for a full install the vm does all the
depedency calculation and then blocks with "Starting install process.
This may take several minutes..."

How can I debug this? How can I find out why the vm blocked? I know
it's a wait state, but that's all I know.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net