[Xen-users] HVM unmodified_drivers compatibility

Hi,

I'm stuck using Xen 3.0.3 for a little while longer but would really like to be
able to build the xen unmodified_drivers against a 2.6.20 FC6 kernel. But 3.0.3
doesn't seem to build against this kernel (before its time). Using the
unmodified_drivers from Xen 3.1 or xen-unstable I at least get a bit further
when compiling but before I spend any more time looking at the compile errors I
thought I better ask the good folks on the xen-users list a question: Are the
unmodified_drivers from xen-3.1 backwards compatible with xen-3.0.3? If not do
I have to upgrade to xen-3.1 to be able to build the unmodified_drivers for
2.6.20?

While I'm at it does anybody know of any good documentation for the
unmodified_drivers? There seems to be so little help/faq/docs on the subject.

Regards,

Daire