[Xen-users] debuggers on guest machines

Are there any known problems with the DR* registers being
context switched improperly between HVM virtual machines under xen?
(My xen host is a x86_64 sles10sp1 system with xen 3.0.4).

I noticed when running debugger regression tests in several
different HVMs simultaneously that I got highly suspicious
test failures for many of the address trap tests on all the
different guests.

Later when re-running the failed tests one VM at a time, they
all passed. (Like I said, suspicious, but I can't prove
anything :-).