[Xen-users] domUs not ping each other

  • To: "Sadique Puthen" <xenguy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Selim Jahangir" <s.jahangir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 08:30:56 +1000
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 04:52:24 -0700

Hi Sadique
You helped me last time to run more domUs. Now I am remembering you again . I
have installed 4 virtual Pcs in Xen. And I set up the network interface and
trying to ping , it does not ping. But all the VPs can ping to the host PC. Any
solution

Regards

Muhammad Selim Jahangir
Computer Systems Officer
(UNIX/Linux Administrator)
Faculty of Built Environment & Engineering
Queensland University of Technology
2 George Street [GP Campus = S Block - S913]
Brisbane  QLD 4000
s.jahangir@xxxxxxxxxx
Telephone: +61 7 3138 5018
Facsimile:  +61 7 3138 9022