Re: [Xen-users] HVM disc image switching

I usually use 'xm block-configure domID file:/path/to/iso hdc:cdrom r'.
Often, it doesn't work the first time, but usually by doing it a second
time, and adding a second / after file:/, it works, sometimes with a
mysterious delay of several seconds.  Its also worked for me by starting
with 2 /'s and on the second time deleting one.  It almost never works
if I don't add or remove a /.

Now, there have been one or two occasions where I've had to take
additional steps.  I don't think ejecting it from within Windows has
ever helped me.

I know that this isn't ideal, but the alternative is to enable the qemu
console, which its inherent security implications.