Re: [Xen-users] Crashing dom0 by unloading mISDN

Hi,

i recently had the same issues with ISDN pci devices.
running Xen 3.1 with Ubuntu Feisty as Dom0 and Ubuntu Dapper as domU

My current setup now works without problems after I changed the boot
entry in /boot/grub/menu.lst to

title           Xen 3.1-i386-pae / Ubuntu, kernel 2.6.20-100-server
root            (hd0,1)
kernel          /xen-3.1-i386-pae.gz
module          /vmlinuz-2.6.20-100-server
root=UUID=09503299-c560-45de-b69d-8d98eadc7b23 ro console=tty0 irq=poll
pciback.hide=(03:01.0)
module          /initrd.img-2.6.20-100-server
quiet
savedefault

without the irq=poll option, the system showed unpredictable failures
after unloading the ISDN driver and/or shutting down the domU.

this particular domU runs kernel 2.6.19-4-server (ubuntu repo)