Re: [Xen-users] GIGABYTE GA-M57SLI-S4 rev 2.0 motherboard HVM support

Hi Allix,

it's me again.

Age_M wrote:
I will check your bios-file within the hour and will come back to you with an answer regading if it's possible or not.

I just cecked the FB-Version of your bios, and as the FA-Version, the Virtualization option is disabled and hidden too, so just updating the bios won't change anything. If you're willing to take the risk, I can send you the modified FB-Version biosfile I created a few minutes ago, but again I need to say, you can't held me responsible if anything goes wrong. But I can say that the modification went fine, as it did with my bios, and therefore I think it's worth a try. Let me know if you wan't to give it a shot.

Greetz Age_M