Re: [Xen-users] GIGABYTE GA-M57SLI-S4 rev 2.0 motherboard HVM support

Hi Allix,

Allix Davis schrieb:
The modified bios worked , thanks very much.

I'm glad this mod worked out for you too :-D
Thanks for your reply.
There's one favour I have to ask for:
I guess you didn't submit a request to Gigabytes Tech-Support yet!?
Can you please do this, though your desired feature is now available!
The reason I ask you for this is: If Gigabyte doesen't see that there is
a real request for this feature in the community, they won't change
anything and many others will have the same problem as we had.
So, the more people request this feature, the bigger is the chance they
will think about enabling Virtualization in the bios by default. Thanks for this!

Greetz Age_M