Re: [Xen-users] xen cluster

Am Montag, 6. August 2007 11:26:34 schrieb Marco Strullato:
> Hi all!
> is it possible to merge resources between physical servers to realize
> just one big server?

yes, but xen will not help you with that. but you can use other clustering
techniques to archive that. In general can do the same as with bare-metall
servers without xen. So if you know how to "merge" servers together, then you
will be most likely able to do that even with multiple domUs, running on
different servers.

--Ralph