[Xen-users] Xen physical host statistics

Hello,

- I am trying to make an application, which would connect to a remote xen host and fetch some information about total (physical) CPU usage, total memory usage, network and disk I/O. I have managed to do a remote statistics grabber for CPU and memory usage using libvirt. I couldn't find any source of information about libvirt ability to return I/O numbers. Also haven't found any other solution yet. Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Mindaugas Kiznis