Re: [Xen-users] Unknown PCI device in HVM Windows XP

> i've succesfully installed windows, but i have one unknown PCI device.
> Does anybody know, would it could be on my Xen 3.0.4?

Probably it's the Xen Platform Device, which can be used by HVM guests (with
appropriate drivers) to access paravirtualised Xen features in order to
implement optimised virtual devices.

The Xen-aware Windows drivers in the XenEnterprise product line uses this
device.  The paravirt drivers for HVM Linux in the Xen repository use this
device too.

Cheers,
Mark

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.