Re: [Xen-users] Unknown PCI device in HVM Windows XP

hi,

Mark Williamson schrieb:

> The Xen-aware Windows drivers in the XenEnterprise product line uses this
> device.  The paravirt drivers for HVM Linux in the Xen repository use this
> device too.

ah, ok. it was my guess, that it could be something like that. I assume,
that the drivers for HVM Windows are only for Xen Enterprise or buying
the Novell Driver Pack, right?

cu denny

--
Stoppt den Ãberwachungswahn - Stoppt den SchÃuble Katalog:
http://www.nopsis.de