Re: [xen-users] Resize lvm disk

I think I actually made this work once, but it was really convoluted.

Basically, I had to have two separate LVs, one partitioned with /boot
and one not partitioned, whole thing was LVM.  I could resize the
underlying LV on dom0 and then in domU I could do a pvscan?.. or
something like that, to get LVM on domU to recognize the change.
Unfortunately, getting the kernel's copy of the partition info to
change was not easy.  I did so many iterations of "OK, try this..."
with LVM, kpartx etc.. that I couldn't tell you how I finally got it
to work.

Actually, I might have done all the resizing from insize dom0...

Anyway, unless I'm just wrong and I didn't actually do this (a
possibility), it is possible.

Another option is to hot-add additional LVs to domU and then add them
to the LVM as additional PVs.

-Dylan