Re: [Xen-users] how to retrofit DomU installation initrd w/ xennet/xenblk?

Thanks for the help. We do not use kickstart in our environment. All
installs have to be user driven and interactive, with the installation
media hosted over http.

I need a way to force the appropriate DomU network drivers (xennet?)
drivers to (pre)load when booting up the VM. Unless I'm missing
something, it seems strange that the RHEL/CentOS installation initrd was
packaged without the proper modules for an over-the-network install.

As always, any help is much appreciated.

PS: btw, I'm new to kickstart. How does one specify the 'interactive' mode?