[Xen-users] VM isolation

Could someone please point me to a document that describes how the host
protects isolates the virtual machine to prevent accessing information
on other hosts. For example, preventing Domain 1 from looking at Domain
2's memory space, hardware I/O, or network traffic (i.e. promiscuous
mode). Essentially, I want to be able to rate the isolation between wide
open, and logically separate hardware.