[Xen-users] XEN auditing

When using Virt-Manager to view, edit or create virtual machines. What
is the level of logging that is provided and is there the ability to
centralize the log data so it can be integrated into a logging system
(i.e. syslog-ng)

I understand that Xen provides an error log but I guess I'm looking for
more of and auditing solution rather than errors.

Andy