Re: [Xen-users] Xen patch for Linux 2.6.22 / 2.6.23

If you want to run domU, not dom0 and you don't mind missing a few features
(suspend-resume / live migrate, framebuffer, maybe a few others) then you can
compile the kernel.org 2.6.23 to support both Xen domU and native boot.

Cheers,
Mark

On Thursday 30 August 2007, Emre Erenoglu wrote:
> You can try to use Ubuntu Gutsy Development version. Beware that this is
> alpha stage. There's 2.6.22-10-xen kernel and sometimes works, sometimes
> crashes DomUs depending on allocated memory size etc. I'm also not happy
> with networking as I always need to do:
> ethtool -K eth0 tx off
> to make it work, both on Dom0 and DomUs.
>
> If 2.6.20 is enough, than you can go for Ubuntu Feisty and try Sdrik's
> repositories with 2.6.20 kernel and Xen 3.1
> http://cedric.gabriello.fr/ubuntu/
>
> Br,
>
> Emre
>
> On 8/30/07, Goswin von Brederlow <brederlo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > can anyone point me to a patch for Xen support for Linux 2.6.22 and/or
> > 2.6.23 (rc whatever) kernels?
> >
> > MfG
> >        Goswin

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.