Re: [Xen-users] xen 4.0.1 src

>   Hi to all,
>
>   I found that xen 4.0.1 is available from:
> http://www.xensource.com/Pages/DownloadProducts_4.0.0.aspx
>
> But no src tar ball...
>
> Last available: http://xen.xensource.com/download/ 3.1 and don`t
> announces about 4.x too!
>
> Is there possible to get src to test 4.x xen, something changing in dev?

That's version 4.0.1 of XenSource's commercial product.  There's not source
available for that; it's a proprietary, closed-source product built on top of
Xen 3.1.

3.1 is still the latest stable release; the code that's being developed in
xen-unstable.hg will eventually be the 3.2 release.

Cheers,
Mark

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!