[Xen-users] Bridge script does not work as intended

Hi all,

I'm searching since nearly a week, but maybe I'm not searching the right way.

I'm using xen 3.0.3-0-2 on a Debian etch.
The Debian is "out of the box" with the last automatic updates.
The xen is "out of the box" from apt-get with the last automatic updates.

I create VM without problems, and they are running fine. But the network have a problem. I'm not an expert with Linux but managed to find that bridge script may have a problem.

For example after a reboot :
# brctl show
bridge name   bridge id                  STP enabled   interfaces
xenbr0          8000.000000000000  no

I think something is missing.

I then restart xend :
# /etc/init.d/xend restart

and check the bridge :
# brctl show
bridge name bridge id STP enabled interfaces
xenbr0 8000.000000000000 no
xenbr1 8000.feffffffffff no vif0.1
                                peth1

I then launch a VM :
# xm create /mypath/myconfigfile1

and check the bridge :
# brctl show
bridge name bridge id STP enabled interfaces
xenbr0 8000.0e719a66984e no tap0
                                vif1.0
xenbr1 8000.feffffffffff no vif0.1
                                peth1

I think tap0 have nothing to do here. Maybe I'm wrong.

I then start a second VM :
# xm create /mypath/myconfigfile2
and check the bridge :
# brctl show
bridge name bridge id STP enabled interfaces
xenbr0 8000.de33e438747f no tap0
                                vif2.0
xenbr1 8000.feffffffffff no vif0.1
                                peth1

vif1.0 is replaced by vif1.0

After the vm are stopped :
# brctl show
bridge name bridge id STP enabled interfaces
xenbr0 8000.000000000000 no
xenbr1 8000.feffffffffff no vif0.1
                                peth1

I currently don't know enought to solve this problem alone.
Anyone have an idea to help me ?