Re: [Xen-users] Server moved - networking stopped

hi,

Russell Horn schrieb:
> This is all on SuSE enterprise 10

> As I say, this config worked until yesterday,  My only change today
> was in xend-config.sxp changing eth1 to eth0

when installing Xen on a SLES Server, yast setup up everything for eth0,
so i assume, that you have to change more then only the xend-config.sxp
file. Use grep or similar to find the other necessary files.

i had similar problems, but i don't know anymore, which files i have
changed.

cu denny
--
Stoppt den Überwachungswahn - Stoppt den Schäuble Katalog:
http://www.nopsis.de