[Xen-users] Purchasing only the Windows PV drivers for Xen

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 20:27:57 +1000
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 03:28:52 -0700

Does anyone have any info on how I might acquire the PV drivers for
Windows? Obviously Windows doesn't perform as well without them, but I
don't want to be tied to the XenSource branded commercial releases...

Is it possible to purchase them separately? Is there anyone at XenSource
that we could petition to consider doing this?

Thanks

James