Grace Ariel (Mrs.).

BATCH No: 573881545-NL/2007
TICKET No:PP 3502 /8707-01
SERIAL No: 05908 LUCKY No: 9-43-97
[FORCATEGORY "A" WINNER ONLY]

ATTN: LOTTERY WINNER.

We wish to congratulate you over your email success in our computer
balloting sweepstake held on 8th of September 2007.
This is a millennium scientific computer game in which email addresses
were used. It is a promotional program aimed at encouraging internet
users,therefore you do not need to buy ticket to enter for it. You
have been approved for the star prize of $1,000,000.00 (One Million,
Dollars).

To claim your winning prize you are to contact the appointed agent as
soon as possible for the immediate release of your winnings,
You must contact the PAYING BANK with your Full Names,
Contact Telephone Numbers (Home, Office and Mobile Number and also Fax
Number)and also with your winning informations via email to process
the immediate payment of your prize.The Validity period of the winnings
is for 30 working days hence you are expected to make your claims
immediately, any claim not made before this date will be returned to
the MINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA.

CONTACT DETAILS
Bank Name:postbank.nl
Contact person :Dennis Van Kempen.