Re: [Xen-users] URGENT

Jordi you where correct

VLM was totally corrupt, reasons unknown, 24 hours of sleepless work to restore 6 V servers to full working order again. Time to finally sleep.

Issue closed

On 9/10/07, Jordi Prats <jprats@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Mike,
If it isn't a permissions issue, I would try to fsck the filesystem. Do
you have SELinux enabled? It use to be a pain in the ass.

best regards,
Jordi