[Xen-users] Cannot find Xen Python modules

On Sat, 2007-07-28 at 11:55 +0200, Morten Christensen wrote:
> Something went wrong, when I tried to opgrade my Debian Sid to Xen 3.10.
>
> When starting xend it gives the error-message "Cannot find Xen Python
> modules".
>
> Can you give some help on, where to find those python-modules ?

Probably a bit late to reply to this - and possibly not the specific
answer to your problem - but I got the same error message because I
hadn't installed python2.4-dev when compiling xen 3.1 from source.

So, whilst xen 3.1 made, installed, and loaded Dom0, the tools weren't
compiled.

Doing an

apt-get install python2.4-dev

and then doing a make && make install in the tools directory sorted out
my problem...

Dom