Re: [Xen-users] xm create random error

On Wed September 12 2007 4:25:31 am Mirco Piccin wrote:
> Why sometimes my "xn01etch" starts without problems, and sometimes happens
> what i've described?

Put your dom0-min-mem back to the default - you don't really want it shrinking
to 16M. Xen is not really good about returning memory to dom0 when you
shutdown a guest (more noticeable with 3.0.3 than 3.1.0). Inbetween Shutting
down a guest after the first boot (which I assume always works) and starting
it again, do a 'xm mem-set 0 512' so xen feels better about taking the
memory.