[Xen-users] LVM and VMM

Hi,

I am trying to create a DomU under SLES10.1 that uses LVM.

I created 3 lv's
        /dev/vg1//lv-024swap
        /dev/vg1//lv-024boot
        /dev/vg1//lv-024root

In Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) I try to assign these to a new machine. The best I can get is using each as a disk, not a partition. When I manually edit the config file and put the lines as

disk=[ 'phy:vg1/lv-024swap,hda1,w', 'phy:vg1/lv-024boot,hdb1,w', 'phy:vg1/lv-024root,hdc1,w', 'phy:/dev/sr0,xvdd,r', ]
What is supposed to be in my bootloader and bootargs lines?

Any help, or pointing me to a document to read would be appreciated.

Thomas King