Re: [Xen-users] virtual scsi tape?

You can found a pci backend solution, here :

http://www.antredugeek.fr/wiki/wiki/PCI%20Backend

sorry, it's in french, but it's short ^^

regards
yves

Brian A. Seklecki a Ãcrit :

You might be best off using Bacula and your network infrastructure in some way. Sequential Tape access devices are really specialty at this point.