Re: [Xen-users] Xen disk IO performance

Dear Dave,

what kind of benchmark did you do? We did a Cache/Memory  benchmark as
well as a transfer rate benchmark to a Lustre system.
Quite supprising for as was, that the CPU cache performance was quite
bad but the other benchmarks showed in mean about 20% overhead. If you
are interested in detailed details you can contact me.

Bye

Stefan