[Xen-users] Re: testing VMware inside an HVM

Hi there.

I can confirm that VMWare runs if you launch it within a Win2k3-Session.
The GSX-Server isn't all that fast (well, it never really is under
Windows), but its working. So if you want to give it a try, this might be
a possible solution.

Regards, Bigfoot29