Re: [Xen-users] Re: HVM domU Solaris 10 (Marc Patino G?mez)

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "sven waeyenbergh" <sven.waeyenbergh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 13:46:54 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 04:47:46 -0700

Hi list,

i've been wondering the same thing as Marc Patino above,
i have been building Intel boxes up until now, especially with the multicore Intels being quite cheap.
can anyone confirm that a new large box, meant to run paravirt and hvm, AMD would be the better choice ?
i think real mode HVM would be very interesting to have.
does anyone know where to find more info on this ?

Thanks,
Sven