Re: [Xen-users] Re: testing VMware inside an HVM

Heh... I dont know whats possible or if its not possible for others...
it worked.

I wrote the specs of the system in the other thread.

Basically its an AMD64-System with 64 Bit Ubuntu OS, Xen 3.1,
Windows2003Web with VMWare Server 1.0.4

I dont know if trouble might occur later on but an installation inside
VMWare went through (fine) till the point where it asks for a valid key
that I dont have.

Regards, Bigfoot29