RE: [Xen-users] Network Performance issues on 3.1 - FC7

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Boudreau Luc" <luc.boudreau@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 16:22:46 -0400
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:24:43 -0700

Windows drivers are included in the free Xen Express distribution. Look for a
tools cd image. I dunno if it is applicable to this issue, but installing them
allowed us to gain a bit of speed on network transmissions and disk reads. We
were using a fully virtualized Windows 2003 server domU on a CentOS 5 dom0.