Re: [Xen-users] Network stall

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <fajar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 09:11:42 +0700
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 09:58:23 -0700

Boudreau Luc wrote:
> Thanks for the tip Stephan,
>
> Unfortunately, it didn't fix the wagon. The network still stalls upon the
> transfer of large files. Also, packets are beeing dropped from the peth0 RX
> on my dom0. I tried disabling the RX checksum check but it refused to do so
> and it wouldn't be wise anyways.
>
> Got any other idea ?

What NIC are you using?
I had network problems on Xen / RHEL4 / tg3 driver / some models (not
all) of Broadcom NIC.
I'm currently using RHEL5 / updated tg3 driver from Broadcom website,
and it works fine. You should probably try updating your network driver
first.

Regards,

Fajar