Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen without the X
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 15:32:18 -0700
From: Dylan Martin <dmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Shane D. Johnson <SDJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

First things first: always use ssh, never use telnet.

My xen servers don't have X and I've always thought it was fine.  I
use Fedora, and while I don't use exactly their tools, I have played
with them and they seem to have command line tools as well as gui
tools.

So, I'd recommend installing Fedora 7 (or another distro
that has lotsa xen tools) instead of compiling yourself.  They have a
good xen quickstart guide.