[Xen-users] SCSI disk does not work

Hi,
I want to simulate the disks to be SCSI disks in HVM(to get better performance).But the "SCSI disk"doesn't work automaticlly.I think if I want to do this,first of all,the bs_table[MAX_DISKS] to bs_table[MAX_DISKS+MAX_SCSI_DISKS] should be set.Is that right? And Is there any places I should set to get the "SCSI disk" started in the HVM?
Thank you!