Re: [Xen-users] Is it possible to fence (restart) a Xen guest OS?

Quoting mchack <mchack@xxxxxxxxx>:
I am looking into creating a cluster using XEN and wanted to know if anyone
has experience doing so where all the cluster members were virtualized.

The following are slightly dated but are all conceptually relevant even if the mechanisms must be updated to recent versions of Xen or your favorite dom0 or domU OS release.

See:
 http://jailtime.org/download:contrib:cluster
 http://www.clustermonkey.net/content/view/139/33/
 http://www.clustermonkey.net//content/view/161/33/

I have followed an analogous procedure on a Fedora and a Debian (Etch) system using MPICH1.x and torque.

-Steve Senator